Lifetime support - You grow with us!
We know that your time and yours is precious!
Nothing is more frustrating than when features and management don't work the way you want, or when you realize that " We " need to update or implement a new routine or policies but are short on time right now.
We do the job - your extra employee.
Simply call us with whatever it may be and we'll help you with anything related to Your Employee Portal. Do you have new procedures you want in place, or a new form to include in your operation? We'll fix it!
You are growing and new employees are coming on board?
We'll help you with all the support and continuously update your employee portal so it's always up to date, every day of the year.
We support and help you at no cost! Everything is included in your subscription.
Call us on 0702-198 30 07 or email [email protected]
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Go to the Users tab in the left menu.
- Click on the eye icon next to the user's name where you want to add the document.
- Scroll down and click on Upload Document.
- You can choose the document type as well.
- Go to the Media tab and upload your PDF.
- Click on the copy link button.
- Go to the page where you want to insert your PDF.
- Type the document name, select the text, and click on the Insert Link icon in the menu above.
- Paste the link in the address bar and press OK.
It's likely because your password has too few characters. Try a password with at least 6 characters.
- Click on the conversation/chat you want to view
- Click on the gear icon in the top right corner.
- Go to the Media tab.
- Upload the image you want to insert.
- Go to the page where you want to place your image.
- Position the cursor where you want to insert the image.
- Click on the Image icon in the menu above and select the image you want to add.
- Go to the Content tab
- Select Pages
- Click on the pencil icon next to the page you want to edit
- Make your changes and remember to click Update.
- Go to the Users tab
- Click on the Create User button
- Enter the details for the new user
- The personal identification number needs to be added for the user to log in with mobile bank ID.
- Don't forget to click Create User when you're done.
When you create a post, it appears on the posts page and is saved there. It can be a newsletter or other important information. On the other hand, push notifications are usually used for short messages like "Remember the meeting this afternoon" and similar.
It's probably because the user hasn't approved receiving push notifications. If you go to the Push Notifications tab and check the Recipient field, you will see who has agreed to receive push notifications.
This is likely because the user already exists in Smart Hamster for one of our other clients. Contact support, and we will help resolve this.